200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Dharamsala
Our 200-hour yoga teacher training program enables students and aspiring yoga teachers to build a solid foundation based on the knowledge of traditional Hatha Yoga. During this 5-week course, the physical and energetic aspects of yoga practice are carefully studied.
This will help students gain an adequate understanding of the spiritual aspects of yoga. Upon completion of this course, teachers are provided with certificates and registered by Yoga Alliance (USA).
This Yoga Teacher training course is a uniquely balanced program that comprises a comprehensive study of subtle energy types including chakras, indriyas, energy polarity, five bodies, the law of resonance.
In addition to these, students will learn the various aspects of Hatha yoga which include physical (body positions, anatomy, and physiology) as well as methods of class management, correction, assistance, and ethics of teaching yoga.
We teach traditional meditative styles which are used when asanas are held for a long time. It focuses on the corresponding energy flows and centers (chakras). Students will be led to explore the philosophy of yoga in addition to mastering the techniques of pranayama and meditations.
200 Hour Yoga TTC in Dharamsala
· Hatha Yoga
· Kundalini Yoga
· Tantra Yoga
· Kriya Yoga
· Raja Yoga
· Karma Yoga
· Jnana Yoga
· Nidra Yoga
· Bhakti Yoga
For those who practice yoga as a lifestyle as well as teachers of yoga, this course is designed to offer basic knowledge and understanding of a healthy lifestyle. For this reason, we have included the following topics in the course program
· Yoga nutrition choices
· Natural healing techniques
· Various Kriya (purification techniques)
· The Ayurveda principles
· How to Balance and harmonize body energy
· Different Mental techniques for concentration
· Various relaxation techniques
· Chakra psychology
· How to control Sexual energy and transformation techniques
· Use of music in yoga and directly in meditation
Our school strives to inspire its students not just to practise yoga during specific sessions but to incorporate it into their lifestyle. To accomplish this, we study the main practical guideline in yoga which are Yama and Niyama.
We help you build your yoga foundation for an effective teaching career
It is important to note that the 200-hour yoga teacher training course is not designed just to help you teach. It is first about developing your own awareness so that you can be effective in teaching others.
Through this short-term yoga teacher training course in Dharamsala, you can build a good base for consistently practicing yoga on a daily basis.
By the end of this training, you would have acquired basic knowledge of simple breathing techniques, yoga postures, yoga anatomy and inner yoga cleansing techniques amongst other lessons.
One other important benefit of this course is to help students understand the vital connection that exists between the mind and body, including how vital this connection is to healthy living and a balanced lifestyle.
Why our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course is a great option
· Internationally recognized yoga teacher training courses.
· To help you feel relaxed, we are located in the midst of nature, characterized by the lush green surroundings of our institute.
· Our yoga teachers are some of the most experienced and result-oriented in the world. They are trained and experienced to help you better understand all the aspects of yoga. Besides, our faculty is of international standards.
· At every session, we take just 18 students per course so that students can easily interact with yoga teachers and better understand lessons.
· It is not just about learning yoga poses and techniques. Our courses are designed to help people grow on the path of spirituality.
Exam and certification
At the last stage of this course program, each student will be guided by teachers to conduct both theoretical and practical classes. After these classes, students will have to share their impressions and give feedback accordingly. Students are Certified based on class attendance, understanding of course materials and lectures, as well as their score in the written and practical exam sessions. A certified graduate is licensed to teach Hatha Yoga classes based on relevant lectures, asanas, and techniques, learned during this program.
Certified under YOGA ALLIANCE (USA)
Our yoga school is a registered member of the Yoga Alliance in the USA. Issued certificates are backed up and meet the criteria of the organization. Our 200-hour yoga teachers training program provides students with international certificates that allow them to teach yoga using one of the most profound and unique yoga teaching systems. You also benefit from international recognition in the global community of yoga teachers.
The 200-hour training course for teachers of yoga in Dharamsala differs from the normal course in that the program includes subjects on Ayurveda: Ayurvedic Philosophy, Ayurvedic Massage, Ayurvedic Cuisine.
In addition, upon successful accomplishment of the course, students will receive two certificates:
1. Certificate of successful completion of a 200-hour training course for yoga teachers which meets the standards of the International Yoga Alliance
2. Certificate of completion of an Ayurveda basic course
Join our international community
Approved by various organizations around the world, our yoga institute meets international standards as far as yoga teaching is concerned. For this reason, we have become very popular amongst yoga aspirants the world over. Our student body and community comprised of people from various parts of the world.
Why choose us?
· Our Yoga Institute, HariOm Yoga, has all the necessary facilities that help aspirants understand the science of yoga and better live a yogic lifestyle.
· Our institute is surrounded by beautiful lush green trees that help you relax for effective training.
· Contact us today to enrol in a Yoga course of your choice.